Air Conditioning Installation Service and Repair
Get Your Air-conditioning Unit Installed Today!
As a reputable company, American Home Water and Air provides an array of options that fit well into any budget requirement. For example, living in the very warm Phoenix, AZ area means a resident of the area must have a fully functioning air conditioning system, so as to be comfortable living in a warm climate.
Free estimates and consultation
FINANCING AVAILABLE ON SELECT TRANE UNITS
WHAT OUR 40 POINT CHECK UP COVERS
$79.95 40 POINT CHECK UP LIST
- CHECK THERMOSTAT- improperly calibrated thermostat affects comfort and operating costs.
- START UNIT- verify unit is operating before tune-up takes place.
- CHECK RETURN AIR FILTER- Restricted filter causes unit to waste energy and shorten compressor life.
- INSPECT EVAPORATOR COIL- Dirty evaporator coil decreases efficiency and can lead to compressor failure.
- CHECK CONDENSATE DRAIN- A plugged condensate drain can cause expensive water damage.
- CHECK CONDENSATE PAN- A cracked pan or loose fittings can cause expensive water damage.
- CHECK BLOWER WHEEL- Dirty blowers reduce air flow; increases operating costs and can lead to compressor failure.
- CHECK BLOWER MOTOR STABILITY- Dirty motors are less efficient and will fail sooner.
- CHECK BLOWER MOTOR AMP DRAW- Ensures optimum performance; protects equipment.
- OIL MOTORS & BEARINGS- Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
- CHECK BELT, PULLEYS AND ALIGNMENT- Avoids costly service calls, saves money on utility costs.
- CHECK TOTAL ELECTRICAL CONSUMPTION- Ensures optimum performance; protects equipment.
- EXAMINE PARTS FOR VISIBLE WEAR- Avoids costly service calls
- CHECK AND SECURE ALL PANELS- Panels improperly installed can decrease system efficiency.
- EXAMINE ALL ELECTRICAL- Extends life of system; ensures safety.
- CHECK UNIT DISCONNECT- Worn, overheated disconnect blows fuses; potentially dangerous.
- CHECK TEMPERATURE ACROSS COIL- Temperature difference indicates production and capacity of unit. Also affects comfort level.
- CHECK AIR FLOW AROUND OUTSIDE UNIT- Promotes efficiency; prevents damage to equipment.
- INSPECT CONDENSER COIL- Damaged or dirty coils raises refrigerant pressures increasing electrical costs and potential damage to equipment.
- CHECK CONDENSER FAN MOTOR STABILITY- Prevents costly service calls.
- CHECK CONDENSER FAN MOTOR AMP DRAW- Ensures optimum performance; protects equipment.
- CHECK CONDENSER FAN BLADES FOR VIBRATION- Prevents damage to unit and costly service calls.
- CHECK REVERSING VALVE- Improperly operating reversing valve wastes energy.
- CHECK CRANKCASE HEATER- Crankcase heaters that do not work can lead to compressor failure.
- CHECK RELAYS & CONTACTORS- Worn contactors and loose connections can lead to motor and compressor failure.
- CHECK CAPACITORS- Bad capacitors lead to compressor and motor failure,
- CHECK ALL SAFETY DEVICES- keeps unit in safe operating condition.
- TEST TIME DELAY- Prevents unit from starting under load when power has been temporary interrupted.
- CHECK DEFROST ASSEMBLY- A defrost timer that does not work correctly causes loss of heat and can shorten life of compressor.
- CHECK ALL CONTROLS- Extends the life, saves money, prevents failure.
- TEST REFRIGERATION METERING DEVICE- Blockage or improper operations of metering device reduces cooling capacity, increases costs, shortens system life.
- MEASURE OPERATING PRESSURES WITH GAUGES- Improper refrigerant charge can cause compressor failure; decreases system life.
- CHECK NOISE AND VIBRATIONS LEVELS- Increases comfort and extends life of system.
- CHECK COMPRESSOR AMP DRAW- Ensures optimum performance; protects equipment.
- CHECK COMPRESSOR COMPRESSION RATIO- Ensures optimum performance
- INSPECT DUCTWORK- leaks in ducts can decrease efficiency.
- MAKE FINAL OPERATIONS TEST- to ensure optimum performance.
- RECORD SYSTEM OPERATION- For homeowners information and records.
- EXPLANTION OF TUNE-UP RESULTS- Explanation of tune up and results.
- ADVISE RECOMMENDATIONS AS NEEDED- To allow homeowner to gauge effectiveness, efficiency and potential need for repair or replacement.
10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE A CHECK UP DONE TWICE A YEAR
1. Energy Efficient
Now days everyone’s talking about energy efficiency! And it’s a good thing they are because energy efficiency in a home provides homeowners SO many benefits. Probably the most noticeable is the reduction of your home’s energy bill each month. That’s right, when you are making the efforts in your home to save energy, you will directly be rewarded with a smaller energy bill. Regular A/C checkups have been known to reduce your energy bill by ensuring that your air conditioner is running as efficiently as possible and not having to work harder to cool your home than it should.
2. Extends the Life of Unit
When making investments or upgrades to your home whether it be a new roof, new cabinets and countertops, or even a new air conditioning unit, it’s only logical to take the necessary steps to protect your investment to ensure that it remains in excellent quality and lasts as long as possible. The longer that your A/C lasts, the better your investment. Scheduling regular checkups will help your A/C last as longer and remain in better quality throughout it’s years of life.
What good is a warranty, if it is not protected by adhering to the stipulations? Many manufacturers require the homeowners to maintain their air conditioning unit’s quality through regular checkups. Should that warranty ever need to be used and the unit hasn’t been properly maintained, the warranty may be voided leaving you stuck with a mess to clean up all by yourself. Take a good look at your warranty and make sure you are aware of all necessary maintenance that you are responsible for.
4. Better for our Environment
Along with saving money every month on your energy bills, getting your air conditioning tuned up regularly will reduce the amount of energy that is being used by your unit, and reducing your home’s carbon footprint on the environment. In this day and age, everyone should be doing their part to make environmentally sound decisions, and by scheduling regular A/C checkups, you will be doing yours.
5. More Consistent Cooling
An air conditioning unit that is not functioning properly will have a very difficult time consistently cooling your home. You will find that it is difficult to keep your home at a consistently cool temperature. You might also notice that throughout your home, the temperature is drastically different depending on which room you are in. With regular checkups, you will have more control over the cooling power in your home and will not have to be bothered with the irritation of inconsistent cooling.
6. Fewer Repairs
This one is somewhat of a no brainer. To put it in perspective, if you are going to the dentist on a regular basis for cleanings and checkups, it’s not likely that you will be burdened with cavities and other dental problems regularly because small problems will be caught while they are still small and before they have had a chance to fester into a big disaster. Same goes with your air conditioning unit. During regular checkups, if there is a problem, the technician will be likely to catch it and remedy the situation before it even has a chance to become a significant complications.
7. Prevent Unexpected Loss of Cooling
In some cases being surprised is fun: birthday parties, presents, surprise trips or vacations. But when you are surprised with a broken air conditioner and complete loss of cooling in your home, especially during the hot summer months, this is not a surprise to be excited about. Luckily, by tuning up your A/C on a regular basis, your are more likely to avoid the surprise of a broken air conditioner.
The list of ways that regular a/c checkups save you money goes on and on. You will experience lower cooling costs. Your unit’s life will be extended avoiding you having to replace your air conditioner earlier than intended. You will be able to avoid costly repairs, and you will be protecting your warranty which could save you a lot of money should it ever need to be used. Many people think of air conditioning checkups as an added expense when really, it is a money saver!
9. Better Air Quality
We all want to breathe the best air that we can, but sometimes that isn’t the case. In some instances, the air that we breath in our homes can be more toxic and harmful to us than the air outside. It’s extremely important to take care of your home’s indoor air quality. Air conditioning checkups is one way to do this. During the checkup, all of your air filters will be replaced making sure that the air coming into your home is clean.
10. Peace of mind
As an adult, the responsibilities seem endless. There is always a sense of worry that something is going to go wrong and catch you off guard. At the very least, air conditioning checkups will give you one less thing to worry about. You’ll know that your air conditioning is running efficiently and cooling your home just like it should.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR VIP PROGRAM
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY
- RESTORED CAPACITY
- EXTENDED EQUIPMENT LIFE
- 20% OFF REPAIR PARTS
- AGREEMENT TRANSFERABLE
- PRIORITY EMERGENCY SERVICE
- NO OVERTIME RATE YEAR ROUND
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS AND LABOR
JOIN OUR VIP PROGRAM AND SAVE $$$
|VIP MEMBERSHIP||1 YEAR||2 YEAR||3 YEAR|
|1 HVAC UNIT||$129.00||$219.00||$299.00|
|2 HVAC UNITS||$219.00||$389.00||$560.00|
|3 HVAC UNITS||$299.00||$560.00||$809.00|
|4 HVAC UNITS||$389.00||$739.00||$1019.00|
Diagnostic Services Explained
|NON VIP MEMBERS ONLY|
|Monday-Friday Before 3 pm||$69.95 waived only parts and labor|
|Monday-Friday After 3 pm||$99.00 +Parts|
|Saturday||$99.00 + Parts|
|Sunday||$99.00 + Parts|
IT'S HARD TO STOPA TRANE
Most air conditioning companies pay their service techs by commission with some paying no hourly wage at all. It is routine for techs to recommend parts and units that are not required. The Practice has given the air conditioning business a very bad reputation. Customers are afraid to call an AC tech because they realize that a lot of techs are not honest. Customers at American Home Water and Air never have to worry about this happening to them. Our techs are not paid a commission on anything they sell. We can not have a tech come after us and tell the customer that we recommended something that was not required. That could cause us a bad review and if you check our reviews you will see that we care a great deal about the quality of our reviews.
We know air conditioning like the back of our hands, so we are dependable, reliable contractors with the most advanced energy efficient air conditioning systems to be found.
To assure our customers living in Phoenix, Arizona, of a precise and well maintained air conditioning system, we focus on installing new systems that run at optimal, energy efficient performance or we provide the upkeep of your current air conditioning system. We stand behind our air conditioning units and assure our customers of a comfortable space without high bills. By receiving high quality products and services, reasonable rates and flexible appointments, our customers gain from our long standing industry reputation.
When you choose air conditioning systems from American Home Water and Air, whether you need a slight repair or an entirely new system, we provides the type of workmanship on air conditioning systems that stand the test of time.