ANGEL INSTALLING A 48K PRESIDENT
Water softeners can reduce your soap usage by 70%, help reduce irritation to your skin, make your dishes super clean, and because they eliminate calcium scale buildup, they make your home much easier and less time consuming to keep clean. When purchased at a fair price, a water softener is a great investment and will actually pay for itself many times over. Why? For a normal family, up to 25% of the grocery bill is spent on cleaning products. With a water softener there is a reduced cost for cleaning supplies, higher efficiency from your water heater and an extended life expectancy from appliances, faucets, shower heads and clothes. This adds up to thousands of dollars that can be saved by using soft water, plus it adds to a better quality of life for you and your family. If you are considering a water softener or RO water purifier check out the information links on the right side of our home page. By reviewing the short links you will become a very knowledgeable buyer. Please also check out our PRICES page so you will know what fair prices are for exceptionally good water filtration equipment.
We have many different water treatment systems available and we can provide fast reliable installation. A very popular water softener is the The PRESIDENT water system that we provide to a number of custom home builders in the Phoenix area. Home builders have buyers who look very closely at what they are purchasing, and this is the system that most have chosen. This is as good a water system as you can buy, as it is designed with all the highest quality components which makes this unit maintenance free. The system uses the Clack ws1 power head and uses the highest quality resin available. We are so confident in the quality of this system that we back it up with a 10-year parts and labor warranty. We have designed this system to have a life expectancy of 20 to 25 years.
WHAT OUR MODELS OFFER
- 5 year full coverage parts and labor warranty
- Two piece design for maximum durability
- Demand initiated regeneration saves up to 50% on salt or potassium
- Various sized brine tanks available to fit in tight spots when needed
- One piece corrosion resistant valve body; ¾” – 1 – 1 ¼” inlet available
- 32,000 to 64,000 grain capacity available
- Refurbished water softeners available
- Read More about the PATRIOT
- The Patriot Manual – Owner’s Guide
THE PRESIDENT ( # 1 Selling )
- 10 year full coverage parts and labor warranty
- The WS1 runs on a solid-state microprocessor with easy access to the settings on the front panel. There is also a handy manual built into the faceplate, so you can quickly find the information you need without digging around for the paper manual.
- There are three operation modes: meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed. You can choose the mode of operation that fits your specific needs.
- As mentioned above, the double backwash feature helps keep the unit clean and also provides optimum regeneration, which keeps the unit running at peak efficiency.
- Based on the control valve setting, the WS1 allows for thirty-six pre-programmed regeneration cycles, allowing you to choose the cycle that coincides with your schedule and level of water usage.
- The WS1 has a 1” porting, which is larger than most water treatment valves, to maximize water flow to your taps.
- This valve series has a Days Override feature, so you can set the override anywhere from one to twenty-eight days, depending on your water usage.
- The WS1 has backwash and brining capability for tanks up to 21” in diameter.
- Downflow/upflow regeneration is utilized to ensure that full softening capacity is attained.
- System operation and configuration data is stored in non-volatile memory, so the data is not lost when there is a loss of power.
- Backup using a Coin Cell lithium battery allows for an eight-hour carryover of the time of day. Should you have to reset the time, it is easy to do on the control display.
- The 12-volt AC adapter allows for easy, safe installation.
- The intuitive design of the control valve allows for optimal backwash and service rates, increasing efficiency and saving you money.
- Enjoy years of trouble-free service from pre- or post-treated (soft) water regenerant refill and a reliable, proven DC motor.