The Pro Health System
Seven Stage Whole House Water Processing System
A High flow 1″ Valve, Chrome Jacket, 48K resin, 14 x 14″ Brine Tank
1. This unit utilizes a heat and chlorine resistant resin designed specifically for desert climates.
2. The Quartz under-bedding provides enhanced flow and reduces channeling effects.
3. Silica filtration added to the under-bedding provides removal of sediment and debris down to approximately forty microns.
4. Compartmentalized for future serviceability, Electrolytic media is added to create a bacteriostatic environment as well as reduce chlorine content. This media also extends the life of resin & carbon.
5. Compartmentalized for future serviceability, Coconut shell carbon is added to reduce fluid contaminants that may be in your water. Chlorine, THM’s, PCB’s to mention a few.
6. Compartmentalized for future serviceability, Bituminus coal carbon compliments Coconut shell carbon and widens the protection parameters to reduce a wider spectrum of fluid contaminants.
7. Compartmentalized for future serviceability, Calcite assists in adjusting the PH in your water from acidic to neutral. This media gives itself up only when needed.
All components are NSF approved, consumer safe.
This is our state of the art whole house drinking water system and softener. It has 7 stages of filtration and provides the purest water available to every faucet in your home. You get the highest quality water available, employing the most advanced technology in the water filtration industry. You can protect yourself and your family from the harmful effects of dermal absorption (through the skin) of contaminants. The environmental protection Agency says these can be especially harmful to babies and pregnant women.
These state of the art systems provide the ultimate in water safety and dependability. They have seven stages of water filtration to ensure the ultimate in safe drinking water is delivered to every faucet in your home. They remove:
- Harmful chemicals
- Disinfectant byproducts (DBP’s) such as chlorine
- Heavy Metals
You can trust this system to filter, soften, purify and balance the PH of your water and give you the safest water possible for you and your family. You receive all the benefits of soft water plus the added safety of purified water giving you the ultimate in safe drinking water. For more information on the benefits of these systems, read our press release. (Link) Most Pro Health buyers don’t feel the need to have an RO for drinking water, saving the annual cost of filter changes. Call 602-993-0083 for pricing on this state of the art system.